Thursday, August 15, 2013

25 Things about Me... or not

 I was going to post this/ type it up tomorrow but when I thought about it I realized that it probably would not have happened, like at all. So much to do, so little... Motivation.
Sad.
 
Anyways, here we go!
25 facts about me!
 
Wait. my Ipod is downstairs... so I can't take a cuter picture of my intro page thing... shoot.
Whelp, I guess y'all are going to still have to wait for that. I am sitting here trying to think of a rant and I can't. and that rhymed. Heh.
 
OH! I can tell you one fact about me! Ready?
Okay, I think REALLY REALLY fast. I know that if you know me you are probably laughing to yourself saying, "Bailey... you laugh at jokes like 5 minutes after the punch line is told"
A) shut up... and B) That isn't the fast that I am talking about.
 
Imagine saying something totally relevant to the topic of conversation. Okay now wait five minutes and Imagine saying something random. Now, over the five minutes you waited you thought of something else to think about, wading through multiple possibilities that somehow connect to each other.
That is exactly what happens in my head in about 3 seconds.
EX :You are talking about pizza, I comment on my favorite type of pizza and three seconds later I comment on how small wiener dogs are.
 
HOW DID THAT EVEN CROSS YOUR MIND?
I can tell you EXACTLY  how.
 
Pizza>Peperoni pizza>what is that even made out of?> Hot dogs>dogs dressed in hotdog costumes> Weiner dogs>Pretty much the low riders of dogs 
 
Yep, that is how it goes.
 Normally, in general conversation the path is longer. My closest friends have learned either to ask how I got it or even what my "mind path" was to get there... Or just ignore me. Normally the latter.
Yeah.
It probably would have been a better idea to type this in the morning. Now you know a fact you probably didn't want to know. You are very welcome.
Here is a picture of one of those dogs just for you.
So Cute.
So tired.

1 comment:

  1. BAILEY. I. LOVE. THIS. BLOG. You are hilarious! And your memory book idea is genius. Looking forward to more posts missy :)

    ReplyDelete