Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What is this Feeling?


Is Hyperventilation a word? 
Why yes,
 yes it is,
 according to the lack of a red squiggle it is. 
That is this feeling.

 It is midnight... 
and I am awake... thinking... a lot more than I should be.
"What are you thinking about Bailey?"
That, 
my dear friends is a dangerous question, 
but I will answer it anyways.

-Why does Sherlock have to be so good and so short?
-I will be on my mission when Season 4 comes out... and Season 5
-When will Bishop email me that link?
-Why is Corben sleep talking?
-I wonder if I will need leggings and tights on my mission. 
-I cant believe I can turn my papers in on March 15th
-I wonder where I will be going.
-How many sister missionaries are there in the world?
-Will I need any new skirts?
-Should I get up and look at my skirts?
-Why am I so lazy?
-I can not be this lazy on my mission.
*Looks up "Sister missionary" on Pinterest*
-Oh my gosh what if while i'm on my mission they erase my pinterest!?!
*Start Hyperventilation* 
-Ohh a new blog! 
-Holy cow I feel so unprepared.
-Can Missionaries bring I-pods?
-Can we wear hats?
-I should buy a bunch of scarves and tights that coordinate.
-Do they even sell warm tights in AZ?
-I need shoes... like good ones... shoot.
-Holy cow good shoes are expensive
-I need to go to Ross
-Is Marshalls the equivalent of ross?
-Do I work in the Morning?
-Breathe Bailey.
-I should read my scriptures

Yeah. 
I am going to do that. 

WARNING
I will be posting a bunch of Missionary related stuff in the future... 
and changing my Blog name 
*Sniff Sniff*
 Because, it probably isn't appropriate for a missionary blog.

 Yeah... ima go use the sleep now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment